[IPython-dev] Looking towards 0.10...
Tue Feb 10 19:32:54 CST 2009
there's been a bunch of recent work done on various branches, and we
should probably look into putting an 0.10 out in a few weeks, once we
can merge everything in. I have my own branch to clean up before I
post it up for review, but even if things aren't perfect, I think we
should make a new version available.
Right off the top of my head I know we have:
- Laurent's recent branch, Gael finished the review and it's ready to merge.
- Brian's recent win32 fixes, I reviewed it and with a few fixes it can go.
- Jorgen's had some lingering test failures, but once those get
resolved it can go, he's addressed all other concerns.
- My main trunk needs to be pushed up for review.
Pending review, these two look easy:
This one seemed to be almost ready:
- I'll push my trunk hopefully in a couple of hours.
- What am I missing?
If this looks like it's everything, we should be able to wrap up in a
couple of weeks, me thinks...
I think I'd rather put 0.10 out basically as a big merge of this work,
so that we can then pay some attention to a lot of recent things that
have been put on the list but that are not in any branches. I'm
thinking of things like Robert's lprof and pretty.py, his magics
code, and others that I probably let slip by...
What do y'all think?
More information about the IPython-dev