[IPython-dev] Hum... tried to merge gael branch...

Wed Feb 11 16:05:28 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:39:20PM +0100, Laurent Dufréchou wrote:
> Hum forget about the def Main... I've modified my code recently that
> make the script die...
> Will correct this. In fact I think the script has only be renamed!
> shame on me :)

And in addition this has not happened in my branch, but in the main one
(trunk), and I only got the change by syncing with the trunk. You can
check this by doing 'bzr log ipython-wx'.

You should sync to the trunk every once in a while, it would make your
life easier tracking what happens.

Cheers,

Gaël