[IPython-dev] how to contribute to ipython

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Jul 16 02:23:51 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Brian Granger<ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep, I got the email with the merge request.  Fernando is about to begin
> working on the 0.10 release and this might make it in for that.  Otherwise,
> we will target it for 0.11.

Yes!  Just pinging back myself here as well.

Ondrej, despite all appearances to the contrary, no attempt at
ignoring you is being made :)

I'll write tomorrow with more details on branch review for 0.10, so
that Brian can focus only on the refactoring work.  I'd promised him
I'd deal with 0.10 and this falls on that category, so it's my problem
:)