[IPython-dev] [Enthought-Dev] Ctypes based prototype of PyOS_InputHook for wx 2.8 and 2.9

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Jul 16 17:57:03 CDT 2009

Robert,

Thanks for testing this so quickly.  Performance is one of the big issues
that I am concerned about.  I will work on a Cython based version to see if
that solves the problem.