[IPython-dev] News, refactoring and getting 0.10 out the door...

Steve Steiner (listsin) listsin@integrateddevcorp....
Tue Jul 28 16:06:11 CDT 2009

scipy.org:

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@enthought.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.