[IPython-dev] Looking towards 0.10...

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Mar 11 02:08:39 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I realize that I haven't finished reviewing branches yet, but I'd
really appreciate some eyes on

https://code.launchpad.net/~fdo.perez/ipython/trunk-dev

There's a LOT of code in there, mostly work to update our testing and
doc machinery.  While not all of it is as clean as I'd like it to be,
I think it's important that we get it in (feel free to pitch in with
improvements), because I've focused on things that should help the
rest of the code get better.  We can now run more tests than before,
I've updated doc notices about sphinx and added a bunch of
sphinx-specific tools, and now we can get full PDF API docs: the full
manual is now a 453 page PDF that includes the entire API.

Because all of this infrastructure isn't really functionality but
rather support for the rest of our code to be better tested and
documented, and even for us to more easily know what we have in the
first place, I'd really appreciate some eyes on it.  This is much of
the type of work that I should have done years ago, but oh well...

I'll try to continue reviewing branches as soon as I can, too.  I have
Ville's and Robert's in mind right now, am I missing something?