[IPython-dev] Looking towards 0.10...

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Mar 14 21:06:23 CDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2009-03-11 02:08, Fernando Perez wrote:
>>
>>> I'll try to continue reviewing branches as soon as I can, too.  I have
>>> Ville's and Robert's in mind right now, am I missing something?
>>
>> I have two, the pretty-printing extension and the %paste magic. I don't know if
>> you were thinking of just one of them or both.
>
> Both.  I'll try to go over them tomorrow, as well as Ville's.
> Hopefully that big of a multi-branch merge won't get too messy :)

OK, I have to head out now, but things are looking better:

https://code.launchpad.net/ipython/+activereviews

Only three unreviewed branches.

As I mentioned, in mine there's a massive amount of code, including
much that improves the testing and documentation building machinery so
that others can do better testing of their own changes.  So I'd be
very grateful for another pair of eyes on that before merging.

I need to run now, but tomorrow I'll try to look at what's left there.
 A review from Gael on Laurent's other one (I already merged one)
would be great, since that's a branch off yours.

We're closing in for 0.10.

cheers,