[IPython-dev] debug magic broken in dev trunk?

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud@gmail....
Tue Oct 13 03:38:05 CDT 2009

Whoops! Forgot to include the example session:

In [2]: debug
ERROR: No traceback has been produced, nothing to debug.

In [3]: raise Exception
Exception                                 Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/erik/<ipython console> in <module>()

Exception:

In [4]: debug

In [5]:

--