[IPython-dev] Before a patch for LSF support

Tue Sep 8 07:34:50 CDT 2009

> Excellent ! I saw a mail of Fernando on this. I will need some time to
> help you with this.
>
> Meanwhile, I will try to use ipcluster from a node to another LSF
> node. I have still some issues with the IP address: when I'm starting
> ipcluster from a compute node, the furl points to 127.0.0.1 instead of
> the name of the host or at least its public IP address.

Hi,

I'm trying to get to this issue again. I've started from a remote
node, but I still have the issue with the Connection refused, and this
is the moment where the LSF job actually crashes (it is running before
it tries to connect).

Cheers,

Matthieu
--