[IPython-dev] Porting python3

Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa andresete.chaos@gmail....
Thu Apr 22 09:55:13 CDT 2010

Hi Fernando.

Ok not problem I am working hardly in zmq prototypes writing a good
implementation of json library, and  I am having frequent meetings with
Jorge Zuluaga to refine the ipython-zmq`s design.

 I had talked to Brian about a howto I'm doing and a new branch for
experimental ipython-zmq code.
 Brian suggested me to write the howto on the blog then I am writing a
"howto" to test ipython-zmq in my blog http://ipythonzmq.blogspot.com/  and
I create a new branch lp:~ipython-contrib/+junk/ipython-zmq-dev
but has nothing yet, because I am ordering code. I will upload some code
tonight.

The ipython-zmq`s documentation branch is
lp:~ipython-contrib/+junk/ipython-zmq.

Thanks!!