[IPython-dev] Bug handling: launchpad, github, other?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Apr 25 13:18:49 CDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's nice that it creates the link to the bug in the commit page, it
> would be cool if the bug page also picked up a link to the commit
> automatically (like github does when you use 'closes #XX' messages,
> where *both* the commit page and the bug page get linked to each
> other).  This is a nice feature, and I see they have support not just
> for lp but for other trackers as well, with a reasonably generic
> interface.  Thanks again for the pointer.

Never mind: it just took LP a while to create the backlinks, but now
the bug page has been updated with links to the branches.  So they do
the two-way linking, great!

I really should have known about this long ago, I feel silly...

Thanks!