[IPython-dev] Zmq branch on LP: re-created.

Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa andresete.chaos@gmail....
Sun Apr 25 20:03:20 CDT 2010

Hi  Fernando.
Ok The new code will be mounted in the new branch.

 talking about something else in last meeting with Zuluaga  we have two
problems to solve on ipython-zmq's desing.

1)  is tab completion a process into Queue of zmq kernels or is a simple
thread?
2) is good idea make a daemon to crash recovery system?

Regards!