[IPython-dev] Qt frontend idea

Evan Patterson epatters@enthought....
Wed Aug 25 22:02:03 CDT 2010

The functionality for this is actually already there, but it's untested.
I'll add a keybinding for it tomorrow and make sure that it works.

Also, the call tip popup is supposed to have logic to re-position itself
above the input line if it would be below the bottom of the monitor. If this
isn't the behavior that you're seeing, let me know.

Evan