[IPython-dev] isympy doesn't work with the new ipython-dev

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Feb 11 14:28:54 CST 2010

Profiles can be loaded from arbitrary places currently, but Fernando's
approach would allow profiles to be found using the regular import
mechanisms in IPython.  Basically any module or package in sys.path
could declare the location of an IPython profile using this API.