[IPython-dev] DreamPie - a new graphical Python shell

Sun Feb 21 08:39:37 CST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 04:34:32PM +0200, Noam Yorav-Raphael wrote:
> > Note that I am a user of neither, because they don't offer all the
> > functionalities that I need from IPython...

> Can you say what these functionalities are? I'm interested to know
> which features people are missing from DreamPie.

Most of the IPython magics. Go history management. The ability to have
several GUI event loop. Fancy tracebacks and interactive debuger support.
Output history. Shell support. Tab completion on file names. The '?' and
'??' support.

Does 'Ctrl-C' work in Dreampie?

There might be other things, but that's what I can think of.

Gaël