[IPython-dev] DreamPie - a new graphical Python shell

Steve Steiner (listsin) listsin@integrateddevcorp....
Sun Feb 21 15:53:44 CST 2010

On Feb 21, 2010, at 4:24 PM, Noam Yorav-Raphael wrote:
>> What GUI toolkit is Dreampie written in? It doesn't matter much, I
>> suppose as long as it works with the others, but I'm wondering. Also, if
>> it's GTK, then native MAc support isn't an option ( :-( ).
>
> It's PyGTK. I've heard that there is a way to use PyGTK on Mac,

I'm running it under PyGTK under the 64 bit MacPorts Python.  Assuming you have Python installed under MacPorts:

# sudo port install py26-gtk2
# sudo port install py26-pygtksourceview
# dreampie

And off to the races.  Found the font dialog so I could make it so I could see it and there you have it!