[IPython-dev] Having trouble using TaskClient; exception inside twisted

Andrew Wagner drewm1980@gmail....
Mon Feb 22 09:28:28 CST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com> wrote:
> What version of IPython are you using?  Trunk or latest stable (0.10)?

IPython 0.10
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Jan 24 2010, 17:44:40)
twisted.version Version('twisted', 9, 0, 0)

> Don't worry to much about these errors.  I am aware of them, but need
> to make a small change
> to get rid of the warning.  Could you file a bug report as a reminder for me:
Done:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipython/+bug/525805

> Hmm, haven't seen this last one.  Could you put together a small, self
> contained example that
> demonstrates the error.  Then I can track it down.
Sure thing; I'll try to hammer one out asap.

Thanks Brian!