[IPython-dev] Running tests

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Jan 9 19:45:34 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 7:01 AM, Jörgen Stenarson
<jorgen.stenarson@bostream.nu> wrote:
> This does not seem to work on windows. I just made a branch of your
> trunk-dev branch and tried to run the tests. You can see the results below.
> In case your swedish is a bit rusty;-) it complains that iptest is not a
> command or batchfile.
>
> Any ideas on what to do?

Could you try updating?  I've done a ton of work today on the test
suite, and my last commit makes the pretty.py extension tests run and
pass on my system:

maqroll[scripts]> ./iptest IPython.extensions
Ran 4 tests in 0.475s

OK

Let me know if it works any better for you... If it does, use
pretty.py and test_pretty as references.