[IPython-dev] Updated build of trunk-dev available

Gökhan Sever gokhansever@gmail....
Sat Jan 16 22:12:05 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Ravi <lists_ravi@lavabit.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 16 January 2010 19:27:31 Fernando Perez wrote:
> > Thanks for any feedback you can provide us, from test suite results to
> > comments on using it.
>
> On up-to-date Fedora core 12, I needed to remove the '--traverse-namespace'
> option from iptest.py. After that, here's the output:

I did the same. I get an additional failure comparing to yours on my FC12:

Ran 8 test groups in 7.642s

ERROR - 2 out of 8 test groups failed.
Runner failed: IPython.core
You may wish to rerun this one individually, with:
python
/home/gsever/Desktop/python-repo/ipython-dev/IPython/testing/iptest.py
IPython.core

Runner failed: IPython.extensions
You may wish to rerun this one individually, with:
python
/home/gsever/Desktop/python-repo/ipython-dev/IPython/testing/iptest.py
IPython.extensions

Interestingly, tests for IPython.kernel is still notting running.