[IPython-dev] Fwd: [zeromq-dev] Authentication on "topic"

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jul 13 22:08:03 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just saw this on the 0MQ list about authentication and 0MQ.

Interesting...

> Cheers,
>
> Brian

I wonder if their model for authentication would be enough for us.
Not sure quite yet...  But at least it's good to see 0mq moving in
this direction, even if it's just to see patterns of security to take
ideas from.