[IPython-dev] Practices for .10 or .11 profile formats

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud@gmail....
Wed Jul 21 14:29:46 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I've been meaning to add some ipython profiles to a project I'm
working on ("recommended interactive environments" as it were), but
I'm a little unclear as to what is the best way is to do this.  I
personally much prefer the .11 style profiles, but of course that's
still in development, so I can't put it as a profile for general use
until there's been some kind of release.  So is .11 in some form
likely to be out soon?  Or a 10.1 that might include support for
.11-style profiles?  Or is it best to include both .11 and .10
profiles?

--
Erik Tollerud