[IPython-dev] Practices for .10 or .11 profile formats

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Jul 23 19:51:40 CDT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Jonathan March <JDM@marchray.net> wrote:
>> - Jonathan March's bugfix
>> - A fix for a small wx bug I think I introduced.
>> - anything I'm missing?
>
> Just wanted to let ya'll know (I told Fernando and Brian last week)
> that I'm in the middle of changing jobs and cities on very short
> notice, so my proffered help with processing small ipython patches has
> to be on hold for now. I hope to be back and helping as soon as the
> move settles down.

No worries at all, I didn't mean to make it appear as if I was calling
you out :)

In this case I'll just apply your local change (since the actual fix
is a one-liner) and we'll be more than happy to have you plug back in
as your move/logistics allow.

Best of luck with the move.

Regards,