[IPython-dev] Qt/Curses interfaces future: results of the weekend mini-sprint (or having fun with 0mq)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Mar 25 01:56:14 CDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:

> Congratulations to Fernando and Brian for their hard work. I am very
> optimistic about this work: things seem to be done just right from what I
> can see.

Thanks, much appreciated!  We're really happy too, we have the feeling
that there's finally a solution to a number of  problems that have
plagued every attempt at this for a long time (both in our codes and
other tools).