[IPython-dev] Qt/Curses interfaces future: results of the weekend mini-sprint (or having fun with 0mq)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Mar 25 01:59:49 CDT 2010

Hey Barry,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Barry Wark <barrywark@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Brian and Fernando! This is a huge advance for UI
> integration (and possible for parallel ipython as well).

Thanks, and I second Brian's note on native osx tools :)

The point is to get the right architecture and messaging first, so I
fully concur with Brian's view that as we get this working, we'll
build a better feel via actual prototypes of the session
persistence/notebook issues.  One step at a time :)