[IPython-dev] Multiple outputs per input line

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sun Mar 13 17:17:40 CDT 2011

output is a separate table, right?

I think I'm in favor of the input-id not being unique in the output
table, and just returning a list (None if len 0, or the element if the
list is length 1).

-MinRK