[IPython-dev] Thoughts on the notebook format for version control

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Nov 5 22:14:44 CDT 2011

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 8:08 PM, MinRK <benjaminrk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, and if I recall, for now you can just hit 'ClearAll outputs' prior to
> save/commit, to remove output from VCS.

Yes, that's what I've been doing in some cases.  It's easy to forget
and thus not ideal, but it's a workable temporary solution.  That and
the sorted fields will already help with a git workflow, until we
implement automatic separation of output and line splitting of inputs.