[IPython-dev] output cell in html notebook with limited height and width with scroll bar

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha@gmail....
Wed Apr 4 11:57:37 CDT 2012

I don't know if on topic,  but the pandas feature to print out the 'dataframe' in a html table
has already this capabilities, e.g.. if the output is long it add a scrollbar in the cell where the output is printed out.