[IPython-dev] IPython notebook support for NINJA-IDE

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Wed Apr 4 18:04:21 CDT 2012

Yeah, it's so magnificent... what's the problem with launching browser
outside your ide?

I tried your ide even when one ninja jump on this regular ipython mailing
list some time ago, but if you want audience you'll have to do more sane
work than making humor name for your ide or even jumping on ipython dev
mailing list
it's so un-ninja move

cheers