[IPython-dev] Fwd: wxPython console

Emmanuel Bacry emmanuel.bacry@polytechnique...
Mon Apr 9 13:43:23 CDT 2012

I have been working a lot on the qtconsole, writing an efficient c++ library for math plots using wxwdigets.

I have one (simple) problem  : when running ipython in the qtconsole, is there a way to interrupt the execution of a command without restarting the whole kernel ??
A simple ctrl-c does that on ipython in a terminal window.
I am sure there is a good reason it is not working when running in the qt-console (locally on the same machine). I just want to understand what is going on.

Sorry for this "naive" question

Emmanuel