[IPython-dev] Test failure in master

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sun Apr 22 07:05:04 CDT 2012

On 21 April 2012 18:39, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, great!  Yes, please do, it will be great to have these extra eyes.
>  I wonder: would it be possible to have your recipe submit its results
> to shining panda before being destroyed?  That way they'd show up
> automatically in the summary report

If we did this the same way the Mac & Windows buildbots do it, the
build process would need to upload a zip file to a publically
accessible space (such as the ipython.org server), then ping a URL on
Shiningpanda to download the results. I don't know if the launchpad
builders are allowed to make arbitrary HTTP connections, though - it
might be limited to installing build dependencies from the
repositories.

Thomas