[IPython-dev] Google Plus Page Managers

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sat Aug 18 04:02:11 CDT 2012

On 18 August 2012 03:29, Carl Smith <carl.input@gmail.com> wrote:
> For example, I don't think
> Marissa Mayer's new job at Yahoo! should be covered, as it has nothing
> to do with IPython, but what about someone important joining the PSF?

My inclination is to keep it pretty focussed on IPython. If people
want news about the PSF, I imagine there's a PSF or Python page they
can follow. But there's quite a bit that can go up there: releases
(obviously), major new features landing, opportunities to get
involved, cool projects that use IPython, and so on.

Thanks,
Thomas