[IPython-dev] ipython html notebook: markdown in math mode and backslashes

Aron Ahmadia aron@ahmadia....
Thu Aug 23 09:29:35 CDT 2012

It's a bit weird that they're using Pagedown for this, because it's mostly
used for live previews, not rendering.  Something must be misconfigured,
because Pagedown+MathJax is a pretty standard setup.  I'm digging into the
code now.