[IPython-dev] 0.13.1

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Aug 30 16:27:28 CDT 2012

I think it's coming up on time to cut 0.13.1.

There are two open issues currently tagged for backport:

#2227 <https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/2227> - Print name (also
download as... filename) have become uninformative
#2080 <https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/2080> - Qt eventloop
issues.

Both have proposed bugfixes in
#2365<https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/2365>
 and #2294 <https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/2294> respectively.  I
am a bit sqeamish about the eventloop stuff, since I don't understand it.

The script I have been using to backport tagged PRs is
up<https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/2358>.
 It's not automatic - it doesn't search for tags or push, it just does
checkout and apply of requested PRs by number.

I don't know of any other important bugs that want an 0.13.1 backport.