[IPython-dev] 0.13.1

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Aug 30 22:39:21 CDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Bradley M. Froehle
<brad.froehle@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in favor of deferring the event loop issue to 0.14.

I've just merged #2365, which was an easy fix. But I agree with you on
this one: event loop code is super delicate, so any fixes on that
front should be made early in the release cycle to have ample time for
field testing.  Since a lot of problems with that type of code only
manifest themselves under interactive usage, we really shouldn't be
merging any such changes close to a release.

Thanks a ton to Min for keeping 0.13.1 moving forward!  We're not
likely to see 0.14 for a couple more months, so having a solid version
of 0.13 out will be great.