[IPython-dev] Some Thoughts on Notebook Security

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Dec 14 15:12:08 CST 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com> wrote:
> * To get input from others on this issue - esp fperez and minrk.  I
> will see them next week and make sure we talk about this.

Been traveling/offline (writing this from a narrow window of time
in-between connections at LAX).  Let's put this high on our todo list
for me to catch up next week, once my travel marathon subsides and I
can plug back into everything.

Thanks everyone for the detailed feedback on this, thinking with
multiple heads about this is extremely useful to the project (esp.
given the core devs aren't traditionally web security people, we're
very happy to  have skills and input from others).