[IPython-dev] Should I still contribute to IPython ?

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Dec 18 13:02:11 CST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM, David Warde-Farley <
d.warde.farley@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would additionally adding a "Someday" (slightly more diplomatic than
> "When Hell Freezes Over") label help track those that were closed not
> due to invalidity but due to lack of bandwidth?

We've been using the 'wishlist' milestone for exactly this - issues we have
no immediate intention of addressing (previously, we used the
status-dormant label).
To me, there's no practical difference between open issues appropriately
labeled and closed ones that haven't actually been addressed.

-MinRK