[IPython-dev] notebook questions an aesthetic details

Chris Kees cekees@gmail....
Sun Feb 5 18:20:17 CST 2012

Hey Min and Fernando,

Thanks a lot.  I'm on the right tack now.  I updated about two hours ago
after I read Min's email so there a couple of quirks you might want to be
on the lookout for. For some reason when I'm inside a call to
Latex(r"""...), I can't type an ampersand. I can paste one in but the key
won't respond. In markdown or outside a string I can type an ampersand.   I
also noticed that sometimes the markdown/code/heading doesn't seem to
switch  modes even though the pulldown indicates it has. It could just be
inaccurate pointing and clicking on my part.

Anyway, thanks again.  I feel like I'm beginning to get productive in the
notebook.

Chris