[IPython-dev] How to embed IPython notebook in a html5 slideshow.

Damián Avila damianavila@gmail....
Wed Jan 11 21:06:30 CST 2012

Hi, my name is Damián.

Recently, I have figured out a way to embed IPython notebook in a html5
slideshow.

Fernando has shared my post in google+ and later, in the commentaries, a
little discussion (with Fernando and Wes) was born about it.

You can read the post and the discussion here:

https://plus.google.com/105051551851350439748/posts/gd9fDgpV8iY

There, I said to Fernando: "I suspect that I will need some strong
interaction with the IPython code (and obviously, time...)".

So, Fernando point me out to this list to find some help from "other
interested parties" to streamline the process and maybe begin with a
native implementation in IPython.

Are there somebody able/willing/interested to help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

Damián.