[IPython-dev] Follow the notebook development on Google+

Kevin Buchs kevin.buchs@gmail....
Sat Jan 14 15:29:16 CST 2012

Hans,

Just a thought or two on your concern about Google tracking you. I think
you could have a Google account and login/logout whenever you need the
account, such as to look at Google+ and then you won't be logged in when
you search. If you are concerned about cookies being read by Google search
(I don't think that is the case) then you can never save login information.
Also a worthy alternative would be to grab a second browser and use that
just for Google+ work.

I, on the other hand, tend to think of Google as a machine, not a person.
Thus far their marketing efforts have had extremely minimal negative impact
on my life but all the free tools they provide have been superior to many
commercial alternatives.

Kevin Buchs