[IPython-dev] ipython daily build ppa available for ubuntu precise

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Wed Jan 18 14:47:23 CST 2012

On 18 January 2012 20:13, Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com>wrote:

> I have not tried the python3 testsuite yet, is it working well enough to
> be enabled in a daily build?

On my system (Ubuntu Oneiric) it's been passing for a while, and I've just
re-run it successfully. I've installed a few bits myself (zmq, PyQt,
tornado). It should skip any tests it hasn't got the necessary libraries
for, though we've occasionally found failures when testing without
something we all normally have installed.

Thomas