[IPython-dev] ipython daily build ppa available for ubuntu precise

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Fri Jan 20 17:08:14 CST 2012

On 20 January 2012 19:15, Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Whats the best way to run the python3 testsuite after setup.py build?
> the iptest3 script is only created on install.
> Create a script that calls the entry point?

I've always tested (both on Python 2 and 3) just by installing in a
virtualenv and running iptest(3). I think it's worth looking at how we run
our tests, because playing around with our current system revealed that
it's tricky to integrate with some of ShiningPanda's features (via XML
output).

Thomas