[IPython-dev] datavis with ipython notebook

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Fri Jan 27 11:34:20 CST 2012

We would definitely like to support this but there are some technical
problems with injecting Javascript into the page dynamically that we
will have to work out before this is possible.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Chen-Shan Chin <cschin@infoecho.net> wrote:
> Hi, All, is it possible to let the backend python process to talk with some good javascript based visualization library running on a browser?  It that works, ipython will be a great tool for developing infovis.  Any comment on this?  I think I might try a little to whether it is feasible.  Or, is there something like that already?
>
> --Jason Chin

Brian E. Granger