[IPython-dev] 43 PRs merged in a week, not bad

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Jun 11 21:54:01 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM, Jason Grout
<jason-sage@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> We used to think that was a high number in the Sage project too.  But
> despite being on Sage Days *41* right now, we still have 1503 open
> tickets right now.  And we just closed hundreds in the last release...

Well, keep in mind that we're a *tiny* project in terms of resources
and manpower compared to Sage, so a much smaller debt is already a
burden for us, I'm afraid.

If one day we get to 1500 open bugs, I go into witness protection...