[IPython-dev] We might actually make 0.13 by June 30, jump in to make it possible!

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Jun 26 17:05:11 CDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Carl Smith <carl.input@gmail.com> wrote:

> I finish work in an hour. I'll have a look at Thomas' PR then. I didn't
> know about quickfix, I'll keep it in mind.

A bit more specifically, quickfix is usually code or docs where the
solution is known, but nobody has typed it up. Many of these are meant to
be welcoming to new contributors.  Any documentation issues should be
marked with 'doc', if you don't want to be looking at actual code.

-MinRK