[IPython-dev] [IPython-User] [ANN] IPython 0.13.1 release

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Mon Oct 22 01:01:08 CDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeurer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can't you just add him as an admin for the project on PyPI?
>
> I didn't know they had that capability :)  As always, you keep
> teaching us stuff, thanks!

I actually uploaded it as me, because I noticed this while we were doing to
0.13 release and added myself and Brian as owners of the project at the
time.  Obviously other core devs should be added as well.

-MinRK