[IPython-dev] bug in html notebook in latest version?

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Mon Oct 22 09:38:13 CDT 2012

On 10/22/2012 04:39 PM, Matthias BUSSONNIER wrote:

> Le 22 oct. 2012 à 16:27, Aron Ahmadia a écrit :
>
>> I think the current installer doesn't grab MathJax 2, which is now
>> needed for the SE functionality.  I'll need to update the installer
>> but I'm without a proper development laptop right now.
>
> It should get mathjax 2.
>
> I had the same problem Yesterday after updating, and deleting Mathjax
> and using the install_mathjax() command worked.
> --

I think

 >>> install_mathjax(remove=True)

should also do the trick. The problem might be, however, that being
invoked from the python interpreter, the function above might not deploy
mathjax in the directory where it should.
Cheers,
Zoltán