[IPython-dev] Broken MathJax in master

Aron Ahmadia aron@ahmadia....
Wed Oct 24 11:11:25 CDT 2012

Brian,

Yes I can.  The exception has to do with the callback made to MathJax
whenever we would like to inform it to render mathematics.  If MathJax gets
handed a null object instead of a string of data, it will break the way you
are observing.

I'm just getting my development laptop up and going now, but I'll try to
look at this tonight or tomorrow.