[IPython-dev] Notebook kernels + LXC

Jason Grout jason-sage@creativetrax....
Wed Oct 24 21:52:22 CDT 2012

On 10/24/12 2:43 PM, Brian Granger wrote:
> Our plan is to develop these things in a commercial, cloud based
> offering where you can afford to pay people to develop and run the
> needed infrastructure.

William Stein is developing almost exactly this to make money for Sage
development.  He's been working on this a lot (nearly full time for a
while, and I think part time now).  Here is his website about it:

https://salv.us/

The about page has more information, including links to 2.5 hours worth
of recorded seminar talks about the infrastructure and decisions behind it.

https://salv.us/about/

Thanks,

Jason

--