[IPython-dev] nbconvert contributions

Thu Oct 25 09:47:59 CDT 2012

Le 25 oct. 2012 à 16:17, ipyd.parsnips@dfgh.net a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have been using nbconvert and have fixed a few things that I'd like to
> contribute. But it seems like there are a few versions of nbconvert
> floating around which have started to be refactored -- is it best to
> make changes to the main repository, or is there somewhere else I should
> be looking?

The refactored version where never totally done, and push where made directly on the main repository meaning that
either way lots of work have to be redone for the refactored version.

So feel free to open a new PR agains the main nbconvert repository.
We are really low on bandwidth for now, if anyone has use of nbconvert and have time to take care of it will be greatly welcomed.

--
Matthias