[IPython-dev] Moving all dev docs and IPEPs to github

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Sep 8 16:43:51 CDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Carl Smith <carl.input@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to see a user focussed nb based set of docs for new users, but not
> a whole seperate wiki. There's currently nothing that I know of that serves
> as a self-contained user manual. Perhaps start with A Brief Tour, then one
> nb per topic, but as a complete guide for users. I'd be keen to do a bunch
> of work on this, but would need some help with it.

Now that nbconvert is getting into shape, what we need is to
incorporate the conversion of our existing example notebooks into the
documentation, along with restructuring the docs themselves.

That would be a fantastic, self-contained project for someone to help with!